June 19, 2020:
We are excited to announce that we will be reopening our Downtown office (244 N Queen Street) inside the VisionCorp building, starting Monday June 22nd. Our Belmont office (1567 Fruitville Pike, Suite 2) continues to see patients and expand services, but will be temporarily closing at 6pm instead of 7pm Monday-Friday.
We are working to reschedule all appointments that were canceled due to COVID closures. If you are in need of an appointment, please call our office at 717-735-0746 or 717-455-3746.
There will be several changes to our normal operating procedures as we take extra precautions put forth by the state and CDC to keep our staff and our patients safe. We appreciate your cooperation during these unprecedented times.
- All patients must wear a mask
- Please keep social distancing (6ft) and show up alone.
- Patients under the age of 18 should come with one parent/guardian. Please leave siblings at home.
- We will be disinfecting all surfaces between patients
- PPE will be worn by all staff
- We are staggering appointments to allow more time between patients and may have to schedule an appointment for the Optical Dept. depending on availability of opticians and space available in the optical area.
- We may ask that you wait outside or in your car if you are early for your appointment.
- We may ask that you wait outside or in your car while dilating if we are unable to keep social distancing within the office.
Please visit our Facebook page or website www.yealyeyecare.com for the most up to date information.